1. Department of Islamic Economics, Faculty ofEconomics and Management IPB (February 2018 Now)
- Teaching the subject of Applied Econometrics, Quantitative Method and Research Methodology
2. Komite Ekonomi dan Industri Nasional – Committee for the National Economy and Industry (Jan 2017-Oct 2019)
Senior Assistant Professional
- Conducting studies and analyses on diverse national or international issues to understand their social and economic impacts on Indonesia
- Providing policy recommendations (through memos) for the president, following studies (desk research, group discussions, study visits, interviews, etc.) that have been conducted
3. Bank Indonesia (November 2015-December 2016) Bank Indonesia Institute
- Contributing in writing the academic manuscript of Exchange Rate: Concept and Policy; Monetary Operation; Term Structure of Interest Rate: Theory and Cases. Helping and preparing all materials needed for training activities.
4. State Ministry of National Development Planning Agency (BAPPENAS) (September–December 2012)
Non-civil servant staff
- Updating the economic and financial databases of the Ministry and contributing in writing the monthly and semi annual report of the Ministry.
5. International Center for Applied Finance and Economics (InterCAFE) – LPPM IPB (July 2010-June 2012)
Junior Research Fellow
- Helping and preparing all materials and data needed for analyzing, both quantitative and qualitative analysis, processing and analyzing the data, and contributing in writing the final report and module/paper.